1. How can I save time and money?
The BlueSun Solutions system saves you time and money by letting you know where your trucks and trailers are without having to call the drivers. You save fuel by knowing the best route and keeping the drivers on track.
2. How long does it take to install?
The BlueSun Solutions tracker takes about half an hour to install depending on the truck or trailer.
3. What is the cost?
There is no cost for the device or basic installation. The monthly subscription fee covers the usage of the device and the online tracking website. There is a separate cost for upgraded battery and custom Installations.
4. Do you offer training and support?
Yes, training can be done in person, or over the phone with our specialists along with support.
5. Can I see past history?
Yes, history is kept for up to 1 year and can be searched by hour, day, and date range.
6. Is there an activation fee?
No, everything is included with your monthly subscription fee.
7. Is there a termination fee ?
No, just return the device. You are reasonable for the device until it is returned.
8. Do you have IFTA report ?
Yes, we have IFTA reports. It is an add-on item so there is a small fee.
9. Do you have a mobile solution?
Yes, we have a mobile website for your smartphone’s browser.
10. When my truck is on the road how do I find service?
Our website allows you to find the nearest services (e.g., food, lodging, fuel, repair, hospital, police) for a truck.
11. If my truck driver is lost on the road how do I help him?
Our website lets you know exactly where your driver is and from there you can find driving directions to any destination in North America just by entering the address.